Monday, August 5, 2013

"Weekend in the Country" - A new collection


"Country" to me represents; casual,  natural,  rugged, & timeless. 
  With those words in mind I have designed a new collection
"A weekend in the Country"

Rugged 
 I selected a beautiful oil-tanned leather, it's very durable, water resistant, and like the country, the
longer it's around the more beautiful it gets! Just like your favorite pair of jeans, it will lighten up where it bends, and daily use will create more character.

Timeless
  Each design is classic, no frills, they will stay in style forever!

 Casual
  Each bag is constructed with machine and hand sewing.  
  Adding hand stitching details give each bag a casual, country feel.

Natural
  So what is "country" without some beautiful flowers?  The leather flowers are all individually  hand dyed, and no two are alike!  The flowers are sold separately, and they simply clip onto each bag.
If your not a "flower" girl, your bag is beautiful without it.


Now you see why I named this collection "A weekend in the Country"  any of these bags are perfect for your trip to the country, the city, or everyday.




Find out more about all these lovely pieces on my website.....Enjoy


Ps.....Many of you may or may not know, I take all of my photography in my backyard, I am not professional photographer by any means, but I do enjoy it.  I recently took on an apprentice....I think the only thing she had in mind was looking for a place to nap, but I'm going to keep her...lol
XO
Brenda

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please share a comment....