Sunday, August 26, 2012

"Fall" in love

As much as I love the care free lazy days of summer, lately I have been
dreaming of Fall.

I had a taste of a few cool mornings last week.

 The sun is changing directions and fills the house with a new glow.

 The garden is breathing a sigh of relief from the summer heat.


Fall catalogs started to arrive - do I need some new boots?  YES!

I found myself thinking about Fall.












And the most important


It's easy to take for granted the changing of the seasons.

I love the change, it feels like a breath of fresh air.

Here's to fresh breath of Fall!!!


I hope you enjoyed all these beautiful Fall pictures.  All photos are from
my "Fall images" Pinterest Board.
http://pinterest.com/BrendaGeiger/fall-images/

If your NOT on Pinterest, what are you waiting for??? 

1 comment:

Please share a comment....