Thursday, June 14, 2012

Creative Swap

Hi Friends...
I want to share with you the gift I received in the "Art Swap!" Each participant was a student in  Jeanne Oliver's "Creative Business E-Course.
 Stacey Curry from Star Hitched Wagon, organized the details.   Each participant was given the name and address of a fellow artist, and we then sent out one of our hand made items to her.  There was a wide range of talent in this class, mixed media artists, jewelry designers, etc.  I LOVE the gift I received from Lis Dunn. She sent me two jewelry pieces from her new line "Dream a Little Dream." You know how I love unique hand made jewelry, so I was so excited when I opened the package, and found her beautiful pieces.
Thank you Lis!!!!

www.lisdunndesigns.etsy.com

For More designs, check out her etsy page!! 

 

 

You can check out with I gave to Stacey!




Here are the names/links  of all the "Art swap" participants.  You can check out all of their beautiful
blogs, and see what everyone else received.  Some of the names on the list are the artist's website, which will direct you to her blog.
 I am a huge supporter of independent artists, and appreciate and time and talent in creating
 "Hand Made."




                       

  

4 comments:

  1. Beautiful!! Lis's jewelry is very beautiful! I love that little quote - Dream a Little Dream!!! So very sweet! Thank you so much for participating in the swap!!! And again THANK YOU so much for the beautiful wristlet!! I LOVE it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So glad you loved your jewelry pieces:} Blessings to you!
    {BTW, the entire line and lookbook come out on July 1st!}

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Lis, Can't wait to see the rest of the line, and the lookbook, I am working on mine. Will it all be on your blog

      Delete

Please share a comment....